Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Looky Looky! Someones Got New Goodies!

Guessing by the title, you're thinking to yourself, "Chia-ning bought something new!" Well that's where you are wrong my friend, at least partially


I recently did my rounds at my local grocery/drug stores to see if there were any new products out. On my last journey, I found the ever so popular Maybelline Summer 2013 Color Tattoos. They were amazing so I picked up 4 out of the 6 colors they had. 

This time, having just as high of hopes as last, I found something ... sweet. And that's the L'Oreal Spring/Summer 2013 Miss Candy Collection. Side Note: I spotted these gems at my local Fred Meyer.  I don't know if it's the same everywhere else, but Fred Meyer seems to always has the newest products first! 

I digress ...

Though I haven't purchased any of these...yet, I will be sure to keep you guys posted! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a