Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sweet! L'Oreal Miss Candy Collection

So I promised I would keep you guys posted about the new L'Oreal Miss Candy Collection. This is part of their Spring/Summer 2013 collection and not to mention limited edition. Those are by far the two most deadliest words to a beauty guru. Once I hear that, I know I MUST get it.

So with that said, I couldn't resist and went out and purchased some goodies...



This collection contains: 

Four Infallible Eye Shadows: Dive Right In / Cherie Merie / With A Twist / Strawberry Blonde
Four Lip Glosses: Prince Lolly / Mint Ice (This name is questionable...I didn't get a good look!) / Orange Creamsicle / Short Shorts
Eight Nail Polishes: Mango Mamma / Jolly Lolly / Cream De Mint / Lilac Coolers / Berry Nice / Bananarama Love / Miss Pixie / Bubble Trouble
Three Nail Lingerie: Princes Sprinkles / Gellie Drops / Berry Bubbly

I mean, come on! With colors and names like that, who can resist?! 




Don't they look lovely and not to mention irresistible?! Now here's what I bought 

I absolutely love this color. It's very similar to their Amber Rush but it's more orange and obviously brighter to welcome the warmer weather. This would be a great color for when you want dress up your eye makeup. Also, I think it would look good for all skin types. :) 

The other color I decided on was Dive Right In. It's this gorgeous baby blue color that would look great for the lower eyeliner. Rather than sticking to the conventional black or brown for spring, bust out the baby blue/teal to brighten everything up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a