Monday, April 22, 2013

Extreme Room Makeover

Being the true Gemini that I am, I often get bored with just about everything; terrible, I know! Now with that in mind, my current boredom is fixated on my sanctuary. My room!

Don't get me wrong, my room is acceptable but it's not great. At least it's not now I have always envisioned it to look. And it definitely isn't blog worthy so I'll spare you guys the photos. Just know that it is black and white themed with a focus on pink and mediocre furniture  to top things off... I told you it wasn't blog worthy.

I feel an Extreme Room Makeover coming my way!! 

1. Beep. Beep. Make way for Benjamin Moore's Oyster Shell.
If it isn't apparent enough, I am just a little obsessed with the shade of gray. No pun intended. Gray is such an elegant color but trying to find the perfect shade is tough work and requires lots of trail and error. After looking at countless swatches, Oyster Shell was the perfect medium between full on gray and blue. It's elegant, light, and just the perfect shade for me; for now.

2. Oh yeah, bring on the Tufted Bed.
At one point in everyone's life, a tufted bed was all they wanted. Tufted furniture posses that magical power that can turn any room into an elegant one.

3. Yep, we all know and, not to mention, love the Hayworth Collection.
I'm sure this isn't an unfamiliar product. Just about every blogger or YouTuber has talked about this item or its corresponding collection once... or twice. This piece would be the perfect nightstand that is a showstopper in and of itself but still allows for the star (the bed) to stand out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a