Saturday, November 2, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss: Check!

Now I know I'm definitely late on this train, but I must talk about it! 


The Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss has been out for a while now, but I realize that it only recently came to Taiwan; and boy am I happy that it has. 

(Left to Right: Super Natural, Pango Peach, Kiss Me Coral)

This series of lip glosses is literally amazing. It's affordable, pigmented, non-sticky, and comes in a number of shades! To start, I purchased these three shades as a tester but quickly realize that three just isn't enough in this case. The formulation of these lip glosses are great for wearing by itself or on top of your favorite lipsticks. And at $3.00 - $5.00 a pop, I'd say it's totally worth it.



I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the collection because I know it will be put to good use! 

Cheers 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a