Sunday, April 20, 2014

New: Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara

Now it's no secret that I love me a new mascara. And to my surprise, Maybelline has done it again and come out with a new mascara for their Volum' Express line.


First things first, I normally don't go for a mascara with such a big brush. I've long accepted that I don't have big eyes so having a big brush only guarantees that mascara will get all over my eye area. But being the optimist that I am, I dropped this product in my basket and hoped for the best.

I usually judge a mascara after using it one time. But I've come to realize for every mascara, you don't really start seeing results after using it a few times. And boy am I impressed.

Not to my surprise, the more I use this mascara, the more I like it. It's definitely more of a lengthening mascara. However, it doesn't give you length like spidery legs where it looks fragile and can break any second.


On top of making my short lashes look a lot longer, it doesn't clump up on a girl. I'm the type that usually applies two coats of mascara, and even after so, it doesn't leave my lashes looking clumping and unappealing.


I really like this mascara and I totally recommend it to those that have short lashes like I do!

Looks like I found myself a new favorite!

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a