Tuesday, December 23, 2014

[REVIEW] Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Rebel Black Waterproof

Okay, you know how it goes. You give things a second chance because either you really have faith or you just can't remember if you like it or not the first time.


That's what happened with this mascara. I've just ran out of my favorite Maybelline Pump Up mascara so I needed to restock. However, while I was standing in the aisle deciding either I should just stick with what I know or try something new/old, I made the conscience decided to pick up the Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Rebel Black mascara. The package stated there was a new formula that is even darker than the original. Now, I blame on my curiosity because when I see 'New', I have to try it.


I knew I've tried this mascara before, but with my Alzheimer kicking in, I kid, I can't remember my reaction. So what better opportunity to give it a spine?!


Okay, I have to say, it is an "alright" mascara. Nothing about it screams 'BUY ME!' but if you have nothing else, it is an alright mascara. The only downfall that I have to mention is that it somehow makes my lashes more vulnerable. I notice this because whenever I take off my actual falsies, it also pulls out my real lashes; and that is just something I can't afford! Hello?! I already wear falsies, I can't have my already sparse lashes pulled out when I remove my falsies.

That whole sentence sounded like an oxymoron.

Regardless, I like the mascara. And I will admit, the new formula is very dark and makes your lashes look very bold. And it is a two-in-one; you'll get both a top and bottom lash mascara for the price of one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a