Wednesday, September 17, 2014

London, Are You The City For Me?!

Life is all about exploring and adventuring new places. Some we stay for a short period of time and others we want to stay forever. 

Visiting London has always been a dream of mine and I'm lucky enough to have a career that allows me to do it on company time. Not only do I get paid to fly here, I also get paid to venture the city and do some long awaited sightseeing. 

London reminds me of a lot of places all mixed into one. The busyness and tube makes me think of New York. Everyone's constantly on the go and slow walking is unacceptable. The windy weather and overcast reminds me of my home, Seattle. The brisk air is almost conforting.
 

This ultimately makes me wonder, is London the next city that I should "adventure" for longer than 26 hours?! Walking around the city and becoming more and more cultured with every step, I can't help but want to accidentally miss my trip home and stay a little longer. 


And maybe it's their mesmerizing accents, but everything seems much more glamours here than back at home. I mean, com'on; nothing can sound bad with a British accent! 


I know that dropping my life and moving to London is definitely not in the plans right now but a girl can dream. And speaking from experience, dreams do come true!

Keep dreaming 💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a