Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Baby Sister!

I remember when she was 3. Just came back from Taiwan, unfamiliar to her surroundings and unfamiliar to us. Haha

No, it's not what you think. Like me, she was raised by my grandma in Taiwan. Once we felt it was time, she had to return back to states and her parents.

Fast forward to today, she is turning 14 .. Sheesh, where has the time gone?!

Regardless, I'm so proud of the girl she is shaping to be. We may argue, fight, and not agree on several things, but we are always going to be sisters. No matter what we may argue about, nothing, will ever change that.

Happy birthday to my favorite sister, bot to mention my only sister ;] I love you!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a