Monday, May 27, 2013

23's First Adventure

Opportunities are only given to those that will appreciate it. In life we are often given numerous opportunities. But remember that doesn't guarantee success. 

We are only shown the path with each opportunity that presents itself. It's how we go about this path that determines success, or failure. Success?! Sounds pretty amazing right! 

But what about failure? Failure, doesn't it just mean "the end"? Not to fret, in hindsight failure does mean the end; but not the end to it all. It means that your journey on this path has been completed. Whatever it was that you were meant to learn or experience on this adventure has been fulfilled. Depending on how long you've invested in this journey will determine how sad, upset, and frustrated you'll be. But don't be! I know, it'll be hard to do but rather than looking at it as a loss, take a different perspective. Look at the situation as a lesson and experience that you can take with you on your future endeavors. And who knows, it could be a opportunity in disguise. ;)

With all that said, I'll be venturing on my first opportunity for 2013! Coming from an average family, you're primary expectation is to find a good and secure job; everything else is secondary... At least for my family. Ha 

After countless applications and cover letters, today I'll be heading off to Atlanta, Georgia for a very formal, not to mention, nerve-racking interview! As I sit on the benches waiting to board the plane, I just feel my stomach in knots. But as nervous as I am, I'm also really excited! 

I'm so appreciative for this adventure and I know that in the end, no matter what the outcome will be, I gave it my all. I did everything I could and everything else is out of my hands. :) 

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a