Thursday, August 15, 2013

Greek Yoghurt Does the Face Good

So we've all read the numerous articles that say greek yogurt is great for the body. It contains proteins that otherwise aren't found in regular yogurt. Well Korres obviously took notes because they recently came out with a new night facial that contains none other than ... Greek Yogurt!

And I just couldn't resist... I had to get it and see what it's all about. And besides, I was out of my all time favorite Philosophy Take A Deep Breathe.

(Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Night Facial)

Korres knows what they are doing! This is an amazing product that really ensures your skin stays moisturized throughout the night. It almost acts as a mask; sustaining your moisturizer until the rise of the sun.

It's of a thicker consistency. But at the same time, it doesn't leave your face feeling cakey! We all know Greek Yogurt is a little thicker and richer, so it almost goes without saying a moisturizer that contains it will be the exact same way. Which is why, if you have really sensitive skin like myself, I would recommend to only use it 2-3 times a week. However, since it doesn't contain Sulfate, Parabens, and Phthalates, it is safe to use this on a daily basis.

I really enjoyed this product. I found my skin to feel really soft and moisturized the next morning. I recommend trying out this refreshing moisturizer. I mean come on, they do say Greek Yoghurt does the face good! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a