Thursday, October 3, 2013

Laduree Macarons

Every once in a while, it's nice to spoil yourself with something sweet. Just because. But that's especially true after a long week. 


Browsing through Pinterest and tumblr, one is bombarded with pictures of delicious delicacies that make you drool like a cute frenchie. Now, I definitely have a sweet tooth but my recent obsession are macarons. 

These little nuggets are a nice little treat that not only helps satisfy your sweet cravings but won't make you feel guilty afterwards. And on top of it all, they are absolutely adorable. Sometimes too much so that you don't want to ruin its prettiness. ... Nah! 

Laduree Macarons are a French macaron   patisserie that are obviously known for they delectable macarons. Everyday flavors like vanilla, chocolate, and pistachio to more unique ones like pink pepper and ice mint, one is surely able to find something that'll please everyone. 

Well lucky for me, they recently opened a location here in Taipei! Located at the Fuxing entrance of the Breeze Center, everyone whose anyone that passes by the stand can't help but admire their gorgeous display. So knowing me and how much I just love sweets, I knew I can't resist. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a