Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Last Push

So now that I've blown my cover and told everyone that I have been secretly working on something, I find it only appropriate that I kind of update everyone on what's going on, without saying too much. 


Today, I'll be flying out to complete the last assessment that will be the deciding factor of whether or not I get this! Yeah, no pressure. 

You would think someone that's traveled as much as I have, done as much assessments as I have, I wouldn't get nervous anymore. But quite the opposite. I feel the more I do this, the more nervous I get from time to time. Maybe because I have expectations of myself now. I know what performing well is; being able to leave the room knowing everything went smoothly is way better than questioning every occurrence that happened on your flight back home. 

And quite frankly the worst part is the wait. You know you've done everything to the best of your ability, it's all out of your hands now. Now, all you can do is wait

Great...

Accompanying me on this flight is the lovely Seattle rain. Even waiting to board to making me crazy, and might I add, hungry! Ha ironic because I usually have weird stomach issues when I get nervous. 

Okay, now I'm just blabbering. 

Thankfully, I'm flying in the day before of my actually assessment day so I can better prepare myself. Now if only I can jump on my flight and get the ball rolling!

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a