Friday, April 11, 2014

Flashback Friday: What's Your Number

As I was scrolling through my movie collection, one jumped out at me. It was practically screaming for me to play it. And when a movie is screaming at me, I just can't say no so I put the shinny disk into my DVD player and pressed play.



What's Your Number was in my opinion a really cute movie. Don't get me wrong, I could have a biased opinion in that I love both the leading characters, Chris Evans and Anna Faris. But I thought the story line was very befitting for people my age in today's age.

In fear of raising her number and wasting more time, Ally Darling desperately contacts her past 20 lovers in order to try and rekindle what might be left of their relationship, or one night stand. (This clearly seems to be the topic on my mind lately.) Hoping she'll be able to find Mr. Right in one of these men; and to her surprise she does, just where she least expected. 

People around the age of 25-30 are constantly on the look for The One. Regardless if they are doing it consciously or not. If you're not in a relationship, you looking for someone to be in a relationship with. And if you are in a relationship, you are trying to see if that person is the person you can spend the rest of your life with. And when either parties wants out, you start the cycle again. But how many relationships does one need to go through before they find The One. And honestly, that's like asking how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Now an even scarier question, how many past lovers is considered too much? And do guys really care?!

Honestly, I really enjoyed this movie. I found it to be funny, adorable, and stress-free laughter But of course, because this is still a movie, Chris Evans turns out to be the great guy that's also great looking! Which, let's be honest, doesn't happen very often in real life. If you get a chance, I would check out this movie. I think it's one of those movies that can bright up your mood. So if you're having a bad day, give this a chance and see how it makes you feel.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a