Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thank Goodness for the New York Times

As a continuation from my last blog post, I wanted to share this new little treasure with you guys. Though I'm sure I am not the first person to find this, I figured I should still talk a little about it, just in case!

As I was surfing through the New York Times to update myself on the most current events, whether it's business, technology, or the latest books to read, I suddenly stumbled upon the Fashion & Style section. And to be honest, I never knew there was this section ... Shame on me, I know.

But I digress ...

To my amazement, the New York Times has done an amazing job collecting a wide assortment of articles for its readers to read. But one article in particular really stood out to me. Now, since I opened this blog with saying that this is a continuation to my last post, you must know the post must be Fashion Week related. Yep, you're right!!

Thanks to Mike Bostock, Shan Cater, Erik Hinton, Cathy Horyn, and Eric Wilson, now we are able to enjoy the latest fashion trends and outstanding pieces that were broadcast on the runway during New York Fashion Week in the comfort of our homes! Though being able to enjoy the shows live in the Big Apple would have been much more appealing, I guess we'll just have to make do with what we have, right?!

The article titled Front Row to Fashion Week does just that! "Of the more than 300 collectios shown during New York Fashion Week, here were the ones that created the most buzz and left the biggest impressions on fashion editors as they headed off to the net round of shows in London, Milan and Paris." Showcasing designers from Calvin Klein to Oscar de la Renta, one is now able to witness the amazing fashion statements each designer was expressing during this exciting time of the year!

Happy viewing!

Here's a little sneak peak:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a