Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring in Seattle

Without a doubt, Seattle has to be the most beautiful during Spring. The sun's finally out, even for a little bit, and all the kids are outside playing, and the flowers are all in bloom.

I can honestly say, there is no place like Seattle in the Spring. The view is breathtaking and just stepping outside makes your day better. And since today is finally the weekend, we decided to take a trip up to West Seattle and enjoy the ocean breeze and have a little ice cream.

You should check out my Instagram to see the video I recorded while driving along the ocean view. It's to die for. Now if only I can just live there ... a girl can dream, right!?


My bathroom counter has x343209 products... It's a problem, I know.


Peace & Love


Ice cream makes everything okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a