Saturday, April 5, 2014

Technique Matters

Do you guys remember the episode of Sex and The City where Samantha, the sex expert, "settling" for a man, James, who was less than under-endowed down south? For a woman who is as obsessed with sex as Samantha is, it's hard to imagine her putting up with something like this, especially since now that she isn't even able to enjoy sex. Her favorite past time.

Let's fast forward to today...

Tonight's Friday and me and my girls are ready to paint the town red. But let's be honest, I don't have a real 9-5 job right now so everyday is Friday to me. Regardless, tonight's the night all us girls, coincidentally the 4 of us, go out and get ready to mingle. Especially since one of us is newly single.

After a few drinks, I met a guy, who we shall call Tall and Intelligent. On the surface he seems perfect, at least as perfect one can get when meeting people at bars. After a few more drinks and a night of fun and casual conversation, the bar was ready to close and we're ready to plan the rest of our night.

Once we arrive at his apartment, the usual itinerary for a Friday night unfold. Walking in, short tour, making out, and make out walk to his room follows. By looking at him, you'll never guess that he is yet another James. Yes, you guessed it! He was not blessed with a proportionate sized piece of equipment. Which, honestly was really unfortunate! He's cute, charming, a great kisser... So what happened?! Which brings me to question, do you "settle" for what could turn into a real relationship?

We've heard, once, twice, and maybe even three times, that size matters. But does it really? If he is able to handle his package the same way and with the same technique as the guy next to time, size really doesn't matter than, right?!

As for me, I couldn't take it... I knew I had to get out of this situation as soon as possible, without hurting his ego. Which, let me tell you, is hard to do. But now, thinking back on the night, I could have made a mistake and should reconsider Tall and Intelligent, even if he isn't the largest carrot in the bunch. And even right as I type, he's texting me...

So now, as I sit in my room, watching a romantic comedy, I wonder to myself, should I continue to talk to him. Even after knowing what's behind the clothes.

To Be Continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
a